Saturday, October 2, 2010

So Very Sad...

We r suckers for dogs. At any given time we have always 5 or more dogs and usually we have a female ready to have puppies. Well, this week is no different than any other time with the exception of this week we had 2 females have pups on the same day ... one had 13 and the other had 6. Out of all that we now have 1 left from the one that had 6 and 6 left from the one that had 13. Never have we had mothers not take care of their pups. they have sat on them, not fed them... I don't know what the heck is going on... We took in these 2 dogs cuz they were not being taken care of and now we have had nothing but issues from them... the one that had 6 & 1 left ended up having a c-section because 1 was so big it got stuck... maybe that's why she is not wanting any part of the mothering thing... Never the less it really sucks when you are trying to keep them alive and they keep dropping like flies....
I think I will not be so kind and take other peoples headaches anymore. I have 2 of my own dogs and I think it is time to just keep my own from now on.... My heart breaks... Just pray that the ones still alive stay alive.......TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment