Thursday, September 30, 2010

Page Kits...

I am starting to think about getting ready for my "Girls Weekend' coming the first week end in Nov. I have started to plan out what I am going to bring and the pics that I will need to get developed.
I went to the Event Board this morning and found that my niece Robin has started a challenge of 30 page kits in 30 days. I am assuming she has something interesting planned for everyday in Oct. to help us get ready for the crop. She always has great thing planned and I am going to take advantage of her planning methods so that I will be prepared for my week end making the most out of every min. to get as many pages done as poss. and to have a FUN and to be very PRODUCTIVE at this crop.
With that said I also have had a very busy few days...
2 of our dogs had their puppies on the same day. Lilly had hers first and then Bella. Lilly lost 7 and 6 survived. Bella lost 3 and 3 survived. Bella ended up having to have a c-section. She had a very large pup that was stuck. She is doing ok but she is pretty sore and doesn't want to get up much. I don't blame her at all... We are feeding the pups to help the mamma's out as they recover.
So I have been a little busy with the dogs but I am getting a little done in between...
I also have been helping my son with some paperwork from his office, trying to help him get caught up with his logs. Now that is a job in itself but I figure all I have is time so I have been trying to help him some.
Well, time to get back to these puppies and then off to my scrapbooking room ... I will post a pic later to show you what my room looks like all put back together. Have a wonderful day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment