Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"Imagine"

Ooooo, I was so excited ...I got the newest Cricut to hit the market. The Imagine. I actually couldn't believe it was for me. I had watched the program that was on HSN for the launch of this new marvel. I was drooling over it. I tried to talk my DH into it and he said NO... I was so sad...
:(( but sorta didn't think anymore about it... the next day was my birthday and we all went to diner. My youngest son got me a bead for my Pandora bracelet, a heart that he had "Forever Love engraved on. I love it!!! Then my DH gave me an envelope with was a sheet inside the card. It was the receipt for the Cricut Imagine!!! I can tell you the entire restaurant knew I was super excited...
Well, It finally came and have I ever been having fun trying to figure it out. The options are endless on what you can do to create with this new jewel!!! I think it is new favorite toy. I have the Expression also and I think I will be keeping both of them. For awhile at least. I can't use my design studio until the updates are available but I am loving it more and more every time I use it...
Well, time for diner... gotta go get something made and then off to my scrapbooking room to create more beautiful creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment