Friday, October 1, 2010

Good Morning!!!

Holy smokes I have been browsing cyber space looking for some ideas for my page kits that I have been working so hard to get put together. I guess there are a bazillion ideas and all I have to do it to weed through and find what I am looking for... Hmmmm, right ..... Anyhow I have found some page maps that I will be using but as for actual pages... not so sure.
I am going to try to get up and use my "Cricut" to get a few things cut so I won't have to lug it around. just not sure... I am getting pretty stoked for the week end to get here. I think there are maybe 4 weeks left.
I also give myself some ideas to chose from when I am doing page kits. These are just prompts that sometimes help me figure out what I might do on some of the pages. Here's my list so far...
(1.) I am a survivor; this page I am going to tell why I am (or someone else) is a survivor /or what make me a survivor.
(2.) Something old/Something new; use a new photo/old photo also use a new tech.and incorporate an old along with it.
(3.) Favorite Room; do a L/O of your favorite room. Explain why its your favorite take a pic.
(4.)Name Acronym; using your first name or initials do a L/O with an acronym that describes yourself.
(5.) Sketch; if you are the type that draws a sketch from time to time to help with a L/O use it on a page.
(6.) Journalistic Photo; use a pic that tells the story for you. don't journal to much just let the pic. do it for you.
(7.)Challenges; find a pic. of something that was a challenge for you and do a L/O of it.
(8.) Reality TV; use the title of the show for your page. ex. Big Brother, Survivor, Am. Idol... have fun with it...
(9.) Inanimate Object; journal from the perspective of that particular object.
(10.) Flowers; use anything except pre-made flowers... stamp some flowers,doodle or anything just don't use any pre-mades.
(11.) All about you. choose topics and do a L/O include a different element on each one.
*design w/paper piercer
*fabric
*repetition(color,accent, shapes...)
*stitching
*doodles
*title on a photo
(12.) Game On; use your favorite board game. use the design of the game,colors, patterns...
(13.) Spring Ahead; do a page about what you think the future will hold.
(14.) Before/After .. before /after baby...before/after college...
(15.) Brad Design; create a design using brads to make a design. ... circle around a shape or picture on L/O.
(16.) using ink, paint or anything RED... on a L/O also try using a tool from a kitchen to do this L/O.
(17.) Roses R red, Violets R Blue, Sugar is Sweet n so r U. Using the word "Sweet" and a pic of urself do a L/O.
(18.) Chipboard; use any pc. of chip board to do this L/O just make sure it is the focal point of the page.
(19.) Current Creation; create a L/O w/something current ... news, TV, music, movie(Twilight)...
(20.) Stamp... create a L/O using stamps...
Well, that is a long list. I do this each time that I get ready for a crop. I do it so that I have ideas for my pages. Now realize this is not written in stone but I like having options that may jog something so that I can have Beautiful pages every time.
Soooooooooo, with this said... I have to get busy...
Talk later Peeps. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment