Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fun filled day with Hubby...

Today I spent a big amount of it with my hubby at Menards & Home Depot looking for a few things to do a few projects. I decided about a month ago to take the wall paper down in the bathroom on the main floor in my house. Needless to say I could not decide what color to pain, what if any wallpaper/border to put up... so I waited. We also have been trying to decide if we want to stay in this wonderful & beautiful home I have & have loved or if we are going to put it up for sale and find a "much" smaller one. Our sons are all out on their own and we really don't need a home this big... but do we want to leave. Big decisions to make, but in the mean time I decided to paint and make a few changes. We have not updated in a few years so I wanted a fresh look. I ended up with paint, a border, a light fixture and a mirror for the bathroom. I bet you are wondering why the mirror... well the one in there had a special meaning & I won't be leaving it. I didn't have a light above it because it was so big, there wasn't room for it, so it is going to be like a total redo for it.
I actually have my eye on a smaller house, but just not sure about all of it just yet.
So with all that said I better get to sleep so I can get up and get busy with the second coat of paint so it will be dry so I can get the mirror up and have my hubby hang the light and then if I can I would like to put the border up. I am guessing it won't be until Wed. for that but I can be hopeful ... right... if I ever get the pic issue resolved I will post pics when it's done. Good night all...

No comments:

Post a Comment