Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wow, I figured everything out!!!

After many tries and many disappointments I finally got this Blog done. I had the hardest time but, I finally got it. Computer smart... not so much. I had someone tell me what to do but it didn't make sense to me so... I just kept trying and here it is. I love the music and I hope that all of you will enjoy listening to it while looking at my blog. I am going to be scrapbooking all day today and I will post whatever I get done later. I have the book on Nick & Gloria's new home nearly finished and will get it posted soon. You know I hadn't realized how much more work a 7 X 7 album is. I much rather do the 12 X 12 anyday. It is going to be a great day!!!
Also it is my oldest sons birthday, he is 28 years young today . . . I can not believe it, time has passed so very fast. Seems just yesterday he was a little baby and I was holding him tight. Where does time go... He's now living in South Carolina so I can only tell him (not give him a hug) and wish him a Happy Birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment