Monday, February 23, 2009

Thinking about the future...

Well, after 15 hours one way going to my sons new home in Williamston, S.C. And working the week end I am finally going to get some scrapbooking done. I had thought that I would do up a few page kits to work on in the car, however I was very busy before we left so I never got any put together.
I am going to work on the "New Home" pages later today. I took lots of pictures of the new home and the surrounding areas, I was a little worried about them moving so far from home, but I think it will be okay. They have lived with us for a while now and I have gotten very used to having my Grand-Daughter around. She is my little sidekick. I will post my pictures of the pages when they are finished. Have a great day and I will be back later...

No comments:

Post a Comment