Monday, February 23, 2009

3rd Grade Spring Program

I must say that time passes by so fast.
I just came from my Grand-Daughters school program. It was so cute. Some of the children really seemed to get into the part they were playing / singing. I really got a kick out of them.
As I sat there watching I thought back to what seemed like yesterday to when my children had school programs. I treasured those days and I was proud as I watched them perform with their classmates. I can still remember each of them as they would shyly go onto the stage and after getting there they would become comfortable enough to do the programs.
As I watched her go onto the stage and perform I felt the same sense of pride as I had felt so many times before.
I will post the pages as I finish them.
I will be back to post again later in the week. Until then ... give your children many hugs and kisses as they will be grown before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment