Saturday, May 23, 2009

Shower Gift #2 "Dry Erase Board"

This gift #2 of 3-4 gifts. I wanted something functional for 1 of the gifts. I was at Kohls the other day and they had a dry erase board that was so pretty. I looked it over and thought... I can make something close to it! I went to the Dollar Store, picked up a frame and a dry erase pen and came home to figure out what I was going to do with it. Everything on it is left overs from other projects. The paper in the middle & words are from the Notebook Collection from CTMH, I stamped an image on the corner of the mat frame (I used a 12 x 12 pc. of cream card stock, cut the size out of the middle that I wanted)added some ribbon and that's about it. I decided to go ahead and post the teachers gifts and another shower gift. The paper for the first teachers gift is all from SU, I used a stamp from SU. the inside is simply 6 clear envelopes. I secured it by putting 2 brads. The second one is an old CD case. I used paper I had left over from another project. I think the paper is from Creative Memories, but I am not sure. I added a flower from CTMH, Big Pinks and inked the edges and then added a little glitter to give some bling. Very easy to make. If anyone is interested in the directions for any of the projects I have been making, just let me know and I can get them for you. I have a few more things to make for the shower, when they are finished I will post them also. Good day to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment