Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hello everyone!!!

Boy, sure has been a while.
I have come to the conclusion that I really am not a very faithful blogger. I have no reason why, I guess just busy doing other things, Physical Therapy, Pain Clinic, Dr. appointments... Really just haven't had much me time to sit down for alittle me time and fill everyone in on my scrapbooking. I am sad to say I am very behind!!!! I have always been prompt in getting events photographed, developed, cropped, and onto pages in a timely fashion... that is pretty much down the tubes for me! am hoping to get a little more time so that I can work on my sons wedding. I have it started and I will finish litlle more and I will share a few pages with you... I have 6 pages nearly finished... I posted a picture of myself and my hubby. The reason is I want everyone to know how amazing he is! We celebrated our 28th anniversary last week. I still get flutters when I am near him, so I just wanted to let everyone know that I am sorry but I HAVE the most amazing man that anyone could ever dream of being married to!!!!!!! So, with that said I am heading to the family room to watch a movie with my DH. Have a wonderful evening and I will be posting pages again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment