Monday, June 27, 2011

I Know It Was U...

Today as I was working around the house I felt like someone was the with me.
I continued on working, doing my housework, laundry...as I scurried around I continued to feel something... I felt the presence of someone, but I was home alone... I tried to ignore the feeling, but the harder I tried the stronger the feeling. So, I decided to just talk... I talked about all the things that are weighing heavy on my mind. I mean I really talked, cried & talked some more. I was at one point waiting to get an answer to some of what I had said... I really thought I was going to get an answer... I guess I did because I began to feel so much easier, or shall i say less stressed and began to see things more of what they are and about to be. I was as if I were calmed, very hard to describe. I still have many things on my mind but today I talked to U, I think... actually I know that I can get through this that is in front of us ... because... I know it was you.... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment