Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What a windy day...

Gosh, we have had some crazy high winds today... felt like I should be out looking for Toto...
I am so excited... I finally have decided to buy the Cricut Gypsy... for those of you that do not know what it is, well it is just another thing to create beautiful pages. I started out with the smallest Cricut that my niece and I bought together and boy it sure didn't take me long to find that when the Expression came along that I was going to have to have it. I went on to buying the Jukebox and the design studio shortly after the Expression. Then in Sept. Provo Craft came out with the newest version of the Cricut... The Imagine... guess what I had to have that one too. I actually got it for my Birthday. So Happy!!! I have decided to get the Gypsy for convenience sake. I love the versatility of it and yup... it's on it's way to me as I type.
I can't wait to play with it... :)
I am looking for a special cartridge called Pink Journey... it is a cancer awareness one. I want to be able to use it for our booth at the Relay's For Life. I want to do some page kits and sell them at our booth for fundraisers. If anyone knows where I can get one please let me know...

Well it's getting pretty late so I will talk to you later... Love to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment