Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Good Morning...

Gosh, I got up at the crack of dawn...
I got up and did a little cleaning and then decided to do a little scrapbooking. I have a few pages stared for my Calender for next year. I surprised myself at how quickly I was able to partly complete 12 pages for it. I have it ready with photo boxes and embellies, now I need to take some pics. I think that I am going to take pictures at the beginning of each month and use them on the pages. I know it is a little different but then I will have completed a page for my scrapbook for that year. Now just to remind myself to do it... (-:
I have a few appointments today and if I get them all done will a miracle...
However I am going to have to miss out on an outing with my friends because I had an unexpected event come up. I will be looking forward to another time!!! I will make them each a gift for next time... then they will forgive me!! sneaky right... (-:
I need to get some pic of some of my pages up on my site, but for some strange reason I am having trouble getting them to load. Well, I need to get moving... TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment