Saturday, January 16, 2010

Just sitting here... hmmmmmm

As if things couldn't get worse...
I have an injured arm (shhhh, it's broken, I don't want to say it out loud)
I decided it wasn't gonna let it hold me back, so I went to my Zumba class... big mistake!!! About 1/2 way through I felt like my arm & shoulder felt and still does feel like it's gonna explode and fall off! I wouldn't stop because I didn't want to let those young hot bodied young ladies think I couldn't make through... so foolishly I continued and probably injured it more by doing it. But I finished!!! So, for the next several days I sat around and had the heating pad on it... resting...
So. I figured that today I could go to a scrapbooking Event at one of the local churches. I made it about 5 hours, so here I am back with the heating pad resting more...
I am so disappointed because I was hoping to get caught up on some of my pages that I keep putting off. Wrong... now I am thinking it will be there when I can get it done it isn't going anywhere. Well, I am going to take nap and then I am going to get back atcha... Nighty Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment