Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Things to think about...


25 things you may not know about me.
1. I wish I would have realized what opportunities were avail. for me a long time ago.
2. I love my sons more than life itself. I would take my last breath for them!
3. I think my husband is the most giving man I have ever known, he would do anything to help anyone.
4. I do not regret the things I have done in the past, I learned so much from them, Great life lessons.
5. I cherish the ground my Grand-Daughter walks on, she is truly an amazing little girl.
6. I respect Gloria more than she even knows, I think she is an amazing person and a wonderful mother.
7. I always second guess myself, I wish I really had the self confidence that everyone thinks I have.
8. I get my feelings hurt way to easy, I don't really care if someone likes me I just don't like being disrespected.
9. I wish I could help those in need more.
10. I aways wanted to be a healer, maybe like a medical missionary person. But actually here in the USA instead of in another country.
11. I miss my Mom EVERY single day. Not a day goes by that I don't get a lump in my throat thinking of her. She was my best friend!
12. I wish I were a better mother, I think I am just okay at the least.
13. I think that there are way to many fake people in the world (and around me).
14. I wish I could see my son . He doesn't come around much... I am hurt by this... I do not understand why...
15. I think Titan & Jasmin are the coolest dogs ever. They are like love birds, always together. They are Pit Bulls and they are the most loving dogs I have ever had.
16. I went to school to be a Graphic Designer, I didn't finish because I decided to be a Surgical Tech. Big difference in career choices don't you think.
17. I have traveled all over the world. I still have places I want to see.
18. I used to be a pretty good skier. Back in the day.
19. I lived in California for a year while going to school to be a Graphic Designer.
20. I want to retire and buy a new truck & 5Th wheel and travel around the US. There is so much to see here in this country.
21. I aways thought that life was easy, boy did I get that wrong!!!
There's always something waiting to challenge you everyday.
22. I think I give more than I get back. That's okay because I think that's the way life is.
23. I absolutely LOVE pink.
24. I use scrap booking as a release of stress, plus it is a great hobby being able to preserve life's memories.
25. I despise the fact that I have no control over certain other peoples actions when my family is being treated so badly. I am hurt by those things. I want harmony for them and we certainly don't have that right now. I hope it is resolved soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. I personally think you are a WONDERFUL mother! You've given your heart and soul to your family, and they love you. That's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way to kind... made some mistakes along the way, but as I saie I'd breathe my last breath for them!!!! Thanks, Rob

    ReplyDelete